Links to other websites are provided for convenience and reference only, and are not intended as an endorsement. Middlesex Gastroenterology Associates (MGA) is not responsible for the content of these other sites. MGA does not endorse any of the products or services marketed at these other sites.
If you are looking to schedule a screening colonoscopy and are not having any current GI symptoms, please fill out the form below and either fax, mail or email the completed form to us.
410 Saybrook Road, Suite 201
Middletown, CT 06457
Colon Cancer Foundation
The mission of Susie’s Cause is to dramatically reduce the death rate of colon cancer throughout the United States and across the world.
General Patient Information
- The American College of Gastroenterology represents more than 9,000 digestive health specialists and is committed to providing accurate, unbiased and up-to-date health information to patients and the public. www.gi.org/patients
- The American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) is dedicated to the mission of advancing the science and practice of gastroenterology. www.gastro.org/wmspage.cfm?parm1=478
- Patient UK is a directory of UK websites which provided information of health, disease and related issues. www.patient.co.uk/display/16777252/ IBD
- The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. www.ccfa.org
- NACC, The National Association for Colitis and Crohn’s Disease brings together people of all ages who have Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s Disease, their families and the health professionals involved in their care. www.nacc.org.uk/content/home.asp
- International Adhesions Society (IAS) website is to provide information to both patients and doctors on adhesion-related disorders, their treatment and prevention. www.adhesions.org
- NIH Clinical Center – National Institutes of Health Clinical studies: Clinical studies are medical research studies in which people participate as volunteers. Clinical research studies (sometimes called trials or protocols) are a means of developing new treatments and medications for diseases and conditions. www.clinicalcenter.nih.gov/participate.shtml